I finally saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of The Crystal Skulls or whatever, and I was struck by a few things.
1. I found it much easier to believe the pseudo-spiritual religiosity of the first films than the pseudo-scientific babble of this film. Interdimensional beings indeed.
2. I know the characters are not realistic, but when I don’t even like Cate Blanchett in a film, there is a problem.
3. A woman seeking knowledge should not be punished with death. That’s just not cool, even if she is a Commie.
4. People trying to return treasure? Been done. Check out the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie.
5. I am saddened to report that I totally enjoyed both National Treasure films far more than this, and I really don’t like Nic Cage.
That is all I have to say about that.